Nutritional Therapist - Neal's Yard Remedies`

2 posts
miroslavaNT
Options:
Share this post on:

Nutritional Therapist - Neal's Yard Remedies`

Postby miroslavaNT » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Currently I am offering one to one nutritional consultations in Neal's Yard Remedies in Wimbledon Village.

You can find me there on Thursdays from 10.00 - 14.00.

Consultation costs £25/hr (until end of May) as I am part of graduate clinic.
To book an appointment call Neal's Yard Remedies - Wimbledon - 020 8947 3155

I am looking forward to seeing you there.

I found passion for nutrition and healthy life style 7 years ago when I changed my diet which led to weight loss, clearer thinking, higher energy levels and clear skin. After seeing these results I was eager to dig deeper and decided to study nutrition. I graduated at the College of Naturopathic Nutrition in December 2015. I believe that our body is an incredible machine that can restore itself when is supported with right nutrition as well as by removing toxins including thoughts and emotions. I am passionate about helping clients on their journey to achieve their full potential in their health and well-being.    I am registered with BANT - British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine,
and  CNHC - Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
 Diploma – Nutritional Therapy
Attachments
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0300.JPG
miroslavaNT
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nutritional Therapist - Neal's Yard Remedies`

Postby miroslavaNT » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Currently I am offering one to one nutritional consultations in Neal's Yard Remedies in Wimbledon Village.

You can find me there on Thursdays from 10.00 - 14.00.

Consultation costs £25/hr (until end of May) as I am part of graduate clinic.
To book an appointment call Neal's Yard Remedies - Wimbledon - 020 8947 3155

I am looking forward to seeing you there.

I found passion for nutrition and healthy life style 7 years ago when I changed my diet which led to weight loss, clearer thinking, higher energy levels and clear skin. After seeing these results I was eager to dig deeper and decided to study nutrition. I graduated at the College of Naturopathic Nutrition in December 2015. I believe that our body is an incredible machine that can restore itself when is supported with right nutrition as well as by removing toxins including thoughts and emotions. I am passionate about helping clients on their journey to achieve their full potential in their health and well-being.    I am registered with BANT - British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine,
and  CNHC - Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council  Diploma – Nutritional Therapy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.