Children's Eczema Clinic

1 post
eczemaclinic
Options:
Share this post on:

Children's Eczema Clinic

Postby eczemaclinic » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi I'm Susan.

I’m so glad you’ve found us! I know how tough having a child with eczema can be; to feel lost on where to start, searching for an alternative approach that works or feel like you have exhausted all your options with no solution in sight. But I’m here to tell you that there is and to help you find the answers you have been looking for.

As someone who is a parent to a young child who battles with eczema, I knows exactly how tough navigating food allergies and achieving healthy skin can be. With 8 years of experience as a Nutritional Therapist I was able to restore her daughter’s skin to good health and now I work with parents to do the same.

I'm qualified Nutritional Therapist who is dedicated to helping parenets find the root causes to their child's eczema and come up with the perfect solution to aid their eczema woes. I run my private Children's Eczema Clinic in South West London and am also available for virtual consultations.

Call now for a free 20 min consulation to discuss your child's concerns and how I can help.

Susan Kamau DipNT, CNM
07733 315 2723

Attachments
Children's Eczema Clinic-3.pdf
(382.76 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
IMG-20190214-WA0004-01.jpeg
IMG-20190214-WA0003-01.jpeg