Heavenly visit to Reflexions, Northcote Road

1 post
charlotte_admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Heavenly visit to Reflexions, Northcote Road

Postby charlotte_admin » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:16 pm

I walked in and floated out, just as promised at Reflexions on Northcote Road over the Easter weekend.

I went for an introductory treatment and within the first five minutes I was lying there completely still, relaxed and mindful. Maybe not entirely mindful, as I was busy thinking about how I could build this into my life as a regular thing. Not only is it super-relaxing but you can discuss with them any problem areas. In my case it was a rotten cold, but reflexology can deal with a whole host of day-to-day issues like sleep, muscles, the digestive system and beyond. 

Eye mask on and chair tipped gently back into a horizontal sitting position, the session began with my feet being gently wrapped in warm flannels. Blissful enough, just at that point (it was mid-school holidays ;) ) but it only got better as the reflexologist gently worked on the various pressure points on my feet.

The half hour felt like a wonderfully long time and my instructions afterwards were to drink plenty of water to flush everything out as the toxins would now be on the move. She also identified a couple of problem areas around my body which I am well aware of but she knew nothing of until she met my feet. Amazing really, and I felt again that my body and I would benefit hugely from regular visits. The lovely people and the living wall make it a very happy environment to walk into and rest awhile. I'll be back. 

IMG-20190418-WA0000.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.