Strength trainingWeights/Toning for Women

1 post
Fi78
Options:
Share this post on:

Strength trainingWeights/Toning for Women

Postby Fi78 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:42 am

I don't usually post on here but I thought this local business deserved a shout out- Post 2 babies, I was feeling sluggish and tired and wanted to tone up all my fatty flabby bits!  I saw an advert for HEX weightlifting gym in Clapham North and, having recently seen an article about women and weights, thought I would give it a go- I am far from being a gym bunny and generally don't do v much exercise but HEX has made such a difference to me (and my body) - It involves small semi-personal training sessions lasting 45 mins (or you can do PT if you prefer) and the regular twice weekly sessions have left me feeling so much stronger (mentally and physically) and I can finally see the hint of muscle underneath the blubber and C section scars! The guys that run it are lovely and relaxed and it is the least intimidating gym space I have ever attended- If you are feeling like I was, give it a go and see for yourself. ( I don't have any vested interest in the place but it is so rare that you find somewhere local with such lovely people who are working so hard to help others and I just wanted to say thank you and spread the word!) 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.