Counselling for couples and families for a case study

1 post
TaniaG
Options:
Share this post on:

Counselling for couples and families for a case study

Postby TaniaG » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Hi,

I am a qualified, registered (BACP) and experienced transpersonal counsellor seeking for couples, and families experiencing conflict who would like to work with me.

I am attending to a post grad training in "Couples & Relationship" with The Gestalt Centre in London. I would be writing a case study of your situation, which would be completely confidential. For exchange of the work you would receive I would ask for only £40 per hour and your authorisation to write a case study about your situation and your progress with it. I am asking for a minimum of 15 sessions.

If you are experiencing difficulties with your husband, partner, mother, sister, father, daughter or a colleague, that could be an opportunity to explore and get more clarity on the situation. Both, you and your partner, family member or colleague must be willing to commit to the work on a weekly basis

The most common subjects couples and groups experience are, infidelity/affair, sexual problems pertaining to one or both partners, lack of connection, and difficulty in communication, bereavement, conflict between parents and children/teenagers, and work issues with a colleague or business partner. Whatever it is you are experiencing, counselling can guide you to see how you can improve your relationship.

The work in counselling is about re-establishing trust and empathy and exploring other possibilities
that reinstates connection, understanding, passion and love.

If you think this is for you get in touch. My email address is taniaglindo@gmail.com. If you would like to know more about me, please visit my site http://www.taniagallindo.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tânia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.