Life coaching - need help to get 'unstuck' in an area of your life? Or need clarity to help with some decision-making?

1 post
TDH78
Options:
Share this post on:

Life coaching - need help to get 'unstuck' in an area of your life? Or need clarity to help with some decision-making?

Postby TDH78 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi.

I'm a mum of 2 lovely boys, living in South-West London, working in North London, and I'm also a Life Coach. I help people who might be feeling a bit stuck in an area of their personal or professional life, or going through a transition period and would like help getting some clarity, and finding ways to move forward.

Central to my approach is listening without judgment, having empathy, and empowering people to find the answers through self-reflection; ultimately to achieve their goals in life.

My offer of support includes goals around career, relationships, parenting and confidence-building - but this is not an exhaustive list.

I offer sessions by Skype, instant messaging and telephone, as well as face-to-face.

Please contact me directly if you are feeling a bit stuck in life - maybe at a crossroads or your head is feeling full and getting some clarity would help you to consider your options and make the best decisions for yourself. I'd love to explore how we could work together. :)

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

TDH78

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.