Zara Smalley Mobile Personal Training in Battersea SW11

1 post
zara.smalley
Options:
Share this post on:

Zara Smalley Mobile Personal Training in Battersea SW11

Postby zara.smalley » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Zara Smalley Mobile Personal Trainer in Battersea SW11
If you're looking to get fit this Autumn then I would be delighted to help, train in the comfort of your home or outdoors in your local park. I come to you with all the personal training equipment required for a great workout. Don't worry if you have little one's at home, I can play/push prams/feed little ones while you get a great workout in. I can also help you with your nutrition, I often find people aren't getting the results they deserve because their nutrition isn't on point - what you eat & drink every day really does determine the results you get, so it's vital you're one track with this & I can help you every step of the way! 

For all new clients I offer a trial pack of x3 personal training sessions for £150, so you can see if you like my style of personal training & would like to continue to work with me to smash your health & fitness goals. All sessions are 50 minutes long & workouts with be tailored to your specific goal(s). 

(I cover the following areas: Balham personal trainer, Battersea personal trainer, Clapham personal trainer, Chelsea personal trainer, Fulham personal trainer, Knightsbridge personal trainer, Pimlico personal trainer & South Ken personal trainer)

To book personal training or for more info:
Zara Smalley Personal Trainer
www.zarasmalley.com
zaradaisysmalley@gmail.com
Instagram: zara.smalley 

Attachments
7D4C0BFF-FD9D-4F52-8F1B-1595BC19D343.JPG

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.