Monthly Health “Pop-up” clinic with Alex Gear

2 posts
balhamtwimmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Monthly Health “Pop-up” clinic with Alex Gear

Postby balhamtwimmum » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Hi there,

I am excited to announce that I’m launching my first monthly ‘Health Pop-up’ clinic at reCentre-Health’s Therapy Rooms in Balham. These sessions are perfect if you would like some sound, practical advice from a nutritionist at an introductory price (£50 for 30 minute one-on-one appointments).

The first one will be on Wednesday 26th February so do come along if you want to speak to a nutritionist about how to feel energised, fit and well this Spring:

- Do you want to boost your health but not sure how?

- Do you have a short-term health issue or health goal that a nutritionist could help with?

- Do you find health advice confusing and sometimes conflicting?

- Could you benefit from some advice from a registered and qualified professional, as a one off, check-in appointment?

- Do you want to take supplements to support your health but need guidance - you don’t want to your waste money on the wrong ones for yourself or your family

Whether you’ve followed my RESET programme and want to touch base, or you have a niggling symptom or health goal, my monthly Pop-up clinic could be a perfect opportunity to catch up. Perhaps you have a friend or family member who may need some advice or a chat about their health, so please spread the word.

This is what some people who I have helped have to say:

“Alex is an incredibly knowledgeable professional, yet warm and supportive person. I always leave the clinic feeling reassured and positive about the journey ahead. Alex helped me feel so much better and more energised and the exhaustion and tiredness have now gone’. Kate.35
“I had seen many health care professionals but, from the start, Alex was with me every step of the way. I felt reassured by Alex and for the first time I felt like someone was taking my health problems seriously”. Claire, 34
“Alex gave me the confidence to believe in myself. She has really encouraged me to reach my goals and find a diet and lifestyle that is sustainable”. Corinne,
“I’m feeling body confident. I’ve lost weight and kept it all off. Life changing.” Teresa, 45
“RESET has changed my quality of life. No frumpiness for me going into my 60s”, Mel, 60
These sessions offer great value for money in a time-convenient way. I appreciate that we don’t always want or need to commit financially to seeing a nutritionist over the long term.

Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Spaces are limited so book now!
☎️07377 868911

Best wishes,
Alex x
Alex Gear, Registered Nutritionist and Naturopath MBANT, CNHC.
balhamtwimmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Monthly Health “Pop-up” clinic with Alex Gear

Postby balhamtwimmum » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:56 pm

MONTHLY • HEALTH • POP UP

I’m Alex, a Registered Nutritionist and Naturopath MBANT, CNHC and one of the Nutritional Therapists at the reCentre in Balham.
I am excited to announce that I’m launching my first monthly ‘Health Pop-up’ clinic at reCentre-Health’s Therapy Rooms in Balham.

DATE:Wednesday 26th February - fantastic opportunity for some sound, practical advice from a nutritionist at an introductory price (£50 for 30 minute one-on-one appointments).

🤔Do you want to boost your health but not sure how?

🤔Do you have a have a niggling symptom or health goal that a nutritionist could help with?

🤔Do you want to take supplements to support your health but need guidance - you don’t want to your waste money on the wrong ones for yourself or your family

🤔Do you find health advice confusing and sometimes conflicting?

🤔Could you benefit from some advice from a registered and qualified professional, as a one off, check-in appointment?

Whether you’ve followed my RESET programme and want to touch base, or you have a niggling symptom or health goal, my monthly Pop-up clinic could be a perfect opportunity to catch up. Perhaps you have a friend or family member who may need some advice or a chat about their health, so please spread the word.

These sessions offer great value for money in a time-convenient way. I appreciate that we don’t always want or need to commit financially to seeing a nutritionist over the long term.

Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Spaces are limited so book now!
☎️07377 868911

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.