Join Helen Skellett Yoga for a full body open flow class

1 post
HelenSkellettYoga
Options:
Share this post on:

Join Helen Skellett Yoga for a full body open flow class

Postby HelenSkellettYoga » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:30 am

Sometimes I'm asked 'what's the hardest thing about yoga?' 🤔 - and it's always the same answer...'taking the first step'.  Yoga is a practice and it takes time to understand the poses, to listen to what's good for your body and to build a practice that works for you. We often hold ourselves back when it comes to taking the first step by concerning ourselves with inflexibility and lack of experience, so if that sounds familiar then why not give it a go? 👍🏼 

My classes are designed to draw on all the elements of a sold practice looking at breath work, safe alignment, flexibility in hamstrings, detoxing in twists, stability in balances, hip mobility and a little philosophy to help focus the mind.  The classes are open to all levels as I offer modifications throughout the class. 🙏

If you enjoy the class then from September we may be able to start a new social distancing studio class either from my home studio or garden, or in the comfort of your home. 🧘🏻‍♀️

Class Zoom schedule is:

Mondays 10am
Tuesdays 6pm
Thursdays 9.30am
Fridays 10am

All you have to do is drop me a line: helenskellettyoga@gmail.com and I'll send you the link to join.  
💜
Attachments
IMG_20200503_192150.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.