Women's Health, Hormones, Fertility, Pregnancy & Early Life Nutritionist Available

1 post
fempoweredhealth_Kara
Options:
Share this post on:

Women's Health, Hormones, Fertility, Pregnancy & Early Life Nutritionist Available

Postby fempoweredhealth_Kara » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:28 pm

Hello!

Please let me introduce myself. I am Kara, a qualified Nutritionist (BHSc) offering online and remote holistic nutrition consultations to help support women and young families with their health and wellness. 

My areas of expertise include:
-Individualised preconception, pregnancy and post-natal support for both women and men. 
- Women's health concerns including but not limited to PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, PMDD, painful periods, absent or irregular periods, peri-menopause and menopause.  
- Gut, skin and energy-related concerns.
- Functional pathology referrals and interpretation ie. complete digestive stool analysis, hormonal tests DUTCH, adrenal profiles, SIBO etc.

I am currently upgrading my skills and will also be offering fertility awareness education and coaching within the next month for those wishing to learn how to chart their cycle for either natural contraception or to increase chances of conception. 

I pride myself on being a compassionate, creative and supportive practitioner with a passion to help guide you through your healing journey and would love to chat with you if you need any assistance with any of the above concerns. 

A complimentary 15-minute telephone call is available for us to connect prior to all bookings. 

I look forward to chatting you soon. 

+447869 115290
Instagram @fempowered_health
Facebook /fempoweredhealth

dsc_2981 small.jpg

Contact Fempowered Health .pdf
(146.29 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.