Melissa Coupe Luxury Wellbeing Clinic - Review of a massage

1 post
Clare (Admin)
Options:
Share this post on:

Melissa Coupe Luxury Wellbeing Clinic - Review of a massage

Postby Clare (Admin) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:42 pm

Melissa Coup Wellbeing Clinic – Review of a massage

I had a fantastic massage at Mellissa Coup on Bellevue Road last week.  I usually have a massage every 3 to 4 months either to help with long standing issues or as pampering, feel good me-time.   I was so looking forward to finally having one, as I hadn’t had a massage since late February, a couple of weeks before we went into Lockdowwn.

The Melissa Coupe Luxury Well-being Clinic on Bellevue Road opened in the run up to Christmas last year and had only been open a few months before being plunged into lockdown.  The clinic reopened when restrictions lifted and as you would expect has reassuringly comprehensive but discreet Covid-19 policies in place to protect their clients and therapists.  The spa décor is sophisticated and relaxing with a reassuringly luxurious, pampering vibe and is an oasis of calm.  All the feedback I have heard has been glowing, and in spite of the disruption Melissa has built a loyal customer base.  With growing demand, Melissa has taken her time to find the right therapists for her discerning clientele. New to the clinic is Anna who is also a trained physio.

It was Anna who was my therapist for my massage and after a chat about areas of concern and what type and level of firmness I preferred, I had a combination of sports massage, deep tissue, Thai and some lymphatic drainage to start to address all the entrenched knots, gnarls, aches & pains that had developed over the last 8 months.  This was quite a work out but wow did I need it.  I had been feeling very creaky but I had no idea how much tension and stiffness I had been carrying, particularly in my shoulders and arms.  Although, by choice, the massage was not of the relaxing, fall asleep variety the last 10 minutes of the 60-minute session was and it was heaven.   I’m quite sure that Anna is the master of the pampering, relaxing, float away on a cloud style massage but that’s not what I needed last week.  I’m looking forward to one of those once I’ve sorted out the stiffness and tension in my neck and between my shoulders.  I’m booked in for my next session later this week. 

I can thoroughly recommend Melissa Coupe and Anna.  

Every now and then team NappyValleyNet is lucky enough to be invited to try out all sorts of local events, products and services from local independents.  In the interests of transparency, this massage was a gift but with no obligation to review.  This was my experience and is my opinion.  Prices for a massage range from £75 and my 60-minute massage with Anna was worth £90.    

If a really good massage is your thing, you might be interested to know that throughout October you get an extra FREE 20 minutes when you book any of the massages listed below with Anna.  The massage doesn’t have to be taken by the end of October so you can book ahead for some self-care whilst enjoying the discount:
  • Reflexology
  • Reflexology & Indian Head Massage
  • Pregnancy Massage
  • Sports Massage
  • Remedial Massage
  • Lymphatic Massage
  • Anticellulite Massage
  • India Head Massage

www.melissacoupe.co.uk
Attachments
Melissa-Coupe-Clinic1.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.