Personal Trainer For Women - Michael Brigo

1 post
Br1goPT
Share this post on:

Personal Trainer For Women - Michael Brigo

Postby Br1goPT » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi NVN community,

I’m Michael Brigo the Founder of Brigo Personal Training and we create body transformations for women with busy lives by providing an all-in-one fitness service at their home.

Our mission is to improve the lives of women who want to look and feel great at any stage in life.

Our clients have shared with us:
  • They are Raising Children
  • They Work full-time as a mum, in a profession or Both!
  • Have the main responsibility for home upkeeping
  • Some are caregivers to their aging parents

This leaves them with little Time, Energy and Motivation to focus on THEMSELVES, that’s where we step in to focus on YOU.

We Work With Women Who Want To: 
  • Feel Better in Themselves   
  • Have More Energy 
  • Look Great in their Clothes  
  • Lose Weight

Right Now, You Might Be Struggling With:  
  • A Lack of Energy & Motivation
  • Finding the Time to Exercise   
  • Motivating Yourself to Exercise Alone 
  • Knowing what to Eat to Lose Weight without Dieting

The Team and I at BrigoPT would love to help you!

If you want a simple and stress-free way to exercise more, eat healthier and create a routine to achieve your goals, that’s what we do.

:arrow: You can start by reserving a Free ‘Look & Feel Better’ Taster session here: https://bit.ly/3aPlvPA  

This gives us the opportunity to meet, experience our service and see if we’re a good match.  

You can reserve now for in-person sessions at your home or outdoors starting from March 29th or book now for zoom sessions to start straight away.
[All sessions can be used at home, outdoors or on zoom – your choice] 

Here Is What Our Clients Say:
BrigoPT client Rachel.png
“I’ve lost a whole inch off my waist in just 2 weeks I’m absolutely delighted! I love my sessions and Michael has helped me a lot with my diet which needed improving. If you’re looking for support, motivation and results I recommend BrigoPT!”
Rachel,
Clapham
BrigoPT client Christianne@.jpg
“I needed lose weight and feel better mentally and physically! I so happy to say that I lost over 2 stones that’s 28lbs! I’m feeling better, sleeping better and everything is going well, I would absolutely recommend BrigoPT!”
Christianne,
Acton
BrigoPT client Sarah.png
“I’ve lost over a 7kg’s shortly after having a baby and I’m feeling better & more confident in my clothes.I’m very pleased with my results.I really liked Michael’s approach with food which worked for me and made exercise fit into my life. Without I doubt I recommend BrigoPT to any woman!”
Sarah,
Barnes

:arrow: Watch video Success Stories here: http://www.brigopt.com/success-stories/   

All Our Transformation Plans Provide: 

• 1-2-1 Sessions at Home, Local Park & Zoom 
  • Personalised Food Guidance
  • Bespoke Exercise Plans 
  • Accountability with your Food & Exercise  
  • Support, Guidance & Motivation

:arrow: More Info and to Book your Free ‘Look & Feel Better’ Taster session click here: www.brigopt.com  

If you want to get to know us better, please visit here:http://www.brigopt.com/about/ 

Look forward to speaking with you.
Your Coach,
Michael 😊

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.