Massage Therapy

3 posts
EveK
Options:
Share this post on:

Massage Therapy

Postby EveK » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:50 am

Hi I'm a massage therapist of 20yrs & usually work in a Yoga Centre and Gym but that's not happening at the moment so am reaching out in case anyone is in need of bodywork. I give thai yoga massage, thai foot massage, thai abdominal chi-new-tsang, pregnancy & post natal massage. I work on a futon which is very grounding with Thai & deep tissue technique encorporating heated herbal compresses. You can find me online for more information and if you would like to get in contact. Look forward to hearing from you 
Eve Khambatta
Attachments
Back-V3_DIsplay_Only.jpg
waliwiw
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Massage Therapy

Postby waliwiw » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:07 pm

Hello, How long have you been working as a massage therapist? I have a very hard job, I stand on my feet all day, and even in uncomfortable shoes. In the evening, the legs, and especially the feet, hurt insanely. Could you tell me if thai foot massage will help me? and how often do I have to go to massage so that my feet don't hurt after work? I am not familiar with professional massage and what effect it can give to the body, but on the advice of friends, I went to Tantric massage London and was amazed at how well massage can relieve fatigue and all negative effects, so I think you will help me with my problem.
TomThomas
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Massage Therapy

Postby TomThomas » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:18 pm

Oh my gosh - @waliwiw having looked at Tantric massage London I somehow don't think that's what Eve is going to be offering  😂

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.