Chakra Movement & Meditation ~ Starts 19th APRIL

2 posts
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Chakra Movement & Meditation ~ Starts 19th APRIL

Postby meriem » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:43 am

This 12 week week chakra course will take you on a movement and meditation journey through the seven chakras.
Each session will comprise 30 minutes of movement designed to activate whichever chakra is in focus that week followed by a 30 minute guided meditation and reflection session on each chakra.

Once the seven chakras have been experienced, we will focus in on the interrelationship between pairs of chakras; eg; Svadhithana and Manipura (Sex and Power), Third Eye and Crown, Manipura and Visshudhi as well as practice meditation with all the chakras.

A4B623F1-54F6-48A9-BD1D-D6E56F1A00C6.png
A4B623F1-54F6-48A9-BD1D-D6E56F1A00C6.png (161.86 KiB) Viewed 491 times

Course Dates:
Monday 19 April to Monday 12 July 2021.
8pm – 9pm (GMT London)

Book Now: https://nadiaraafat.com/chakra-yoga-medtation/

Chakras need to receive energy as well as express and discharge energy.When the Chakras are blocked; energy does not flow in certain areas of our life; our hearts may be protected; our sexuality repressed, our emotional expression inhibited and so on.

Understanding and working with the chakra model helps us to expand and deepen our self-knowledge at every level of our being.

I teach this course because working with the chakras in my own practice has enabled me to move from an intellectual, symbolic understanding of the chakras to a direct experience of them with profound shifts in certain areas of my life.

B59D6B15-B41F-4F08-910E-44A58B08E6BE.jpeg

Join us every Monday from 8pm – 9pm (GMT London)

Book Now: https://nadiaraafat.com/chakra-yoga-medtation/

Testimonials

★ “The chakra sessions have been simply beautiful — but this one topped the lot! In final relaxation, I felt a tremendous glow (in the literal sense of the Latin word — a shaking energy) — as if my whole body was charged with a quiet force. During several poses, I had that big quake of bioenergetics! So, big hugs to you. ” CM

★ “Thanks for another lovely class. I wanted to say how especially opening I found Monday’s meditation – this close focus on the chakras is really working for me.”
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Re: Chakra Movement & Meditation ~ Starts 19th APRIL

Postby meriem » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi everyone, I am so excited this course is finally here and starts on Monday.

Join me by booking your space now 😊

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.