WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT, FEEL GREAT & GET IN SHAPE? TRY A FREE HOME/OUTDOOR PT TASTER SESSION TODAY

1 post
Br1goPT
Share this post on:

WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT, FEEL GREAT & GET IN SHAPE? TRY A FREE HOME/OUTDOOR PT TASTER SESSION TODAY

Postby Br1goPT » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Do you want to look & feel better but don't have much time for yourself, constantly feel tired and need motivation?

Are you struggling to lose weight?

Do you feel tired and need more energy?

⭐️ Kickstart your fitness routine today with a Free 'Look & Feel Better' Home Taster Session.

My name is Michael and at BrigoPT we create body transformations for women who want to look and feel great at any stage in life.

Our clients are busy raising children, working, managing a home & some are caregivers to their parents. Juggling all these responsibilities makes it VERY challenging to focus on themselves.

That's where BrigoPT step in as your personal coach and give you Motivation, Accountability, Guidance and Support with your Exercise, Food, Habits and Lifestyle.

At the Free Look & Feel Better personal training taster session I will be sharing with you exactly what you need to (and in what order) to Lose Weight, Get in shape & Have More Energy.

🔽Claim your Free 'Look & Feel Better' Home Taster Session below🔽

Do you need :

✅ FLEXIBLE SESSIONS- your dedicated coach comes to your home at a day & time that suits you, so there's no need to commute or ever miss an exercise session again.

✅ MOTIVATION - to get you started with your fitness routine, keep you on track (especially the days when your feeling tired) and support you when you need it the most with food and exercise.

✅ A FITNESS ROUTINE - that fits into your lifestyle which you can do regularly, stay focused and be consistent with (don't worry for how long we will guide the whole way).

Best of all you can start with a Free ‘Look & feel better' Taster session, this gives you the opportunity to meet your trainer, experience our service and see if we are a good match for you.

⭐️Claim your Free 'Look & Feel Better' Home Taster Session here:
https://bit.ly/2OGUxRC

Limited taster sessions, we have 4 spaces left!

"From my experience connecting with our clients and building a relationship of trust, communication & respect is key to their successful results. My aim is for you to feel confident, comfortable and reassured with kick-starting your fitness journey."
Michael Brigo
BrigoPT Senior Coach
clients collage 1.png

chrissy b.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.