Online Postnatal Pilates Classes

2 posts
Claudia20
Options:
Share this post on:

Online Postnatal Pilates Classes

Postby Claudia20 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:59 pm

Hello ladies,

I am adding a new weekly Postnatal Pilates class to my schedule, for all those mums that are working during the day. Classes are run in very small groups and in a special format to give lots of individual attention, and time for questions and corrections.

I have been teaching for 11 years, and I specialize in postnatal Pilates, pilates for backcare and postural correction. I have been teaching to my private Pilates clients, in gyms and health clubs, studios and physios and osteopath clinics, mainly in Westminster and Chelsea.

Classes will focus on reconnecting to your abs and getting you stronger and functional there, so you then go back to your everyday life or ore strenuous fitness activities.

If you prefer a more private setting I still have some spots for individual 1:1 Pilates sessions.

You can contact me on here for more info or check my website at Pilates Wellness.Online 1:1 Pilates sessions | Online Post-natal Pilates classes (pilateswellness.co.uk)

Attachments
Testimonials - Simon 2.jpg
Testimonials - Sarah.jpg
Testimonials  Kumsal 1.jpg
Claudia20
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Online Postnatal Pilates Classes

Postby Claudia20 » Wed May 26, 2021 11:59 am

Hello ladies, 

doing exercise correctly is essential when post-natal. It is not only about "strengthening" the core, but in regaining function and synergy between your breathing, the fascial system, your pelvic floor and your abdominal, back and hips muscles.

Especially if you still have some abdominal separation ( also called Diastasis Recti ) it is really important to exercise correctly and some movements are controindicated and can impair your recovery.

Which is why I created these online, small groups postnatal pIlates classes, to give the possibility to postnatal mums to do some exercise that is tailored to their specific needs.

Join me for a FREE online postnatal class, quoting NAPPYVALLEY when contacting me. 

pilateswellness.co.uk

How to get back into fitness after a baby | Pilates Wellness

Attachments
Tailored to you.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.