Are you not sure what to wear post-lockdown?

1 post
Queenbeestyling
Options:
Share this post on:

Are you not sure what to wear post-lockdown?

Postby Queenbeestyling » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:35 am

Hello,

Just in case it's of interest I'm running a FREE CLASS today at 12pm to help you create stylish Spring outfits.If you are struggling with your post lockdown style then the good news is that a spring wardrobe that works for you and makes you feel great is easier than you think… but it doesn’t happen by chance.

I have been working throughout lockdown and have helped many women achieve a wardrobe that gives them confidence and clothes they love to wear. No matter what your situation YOU can create outfits that you’ll love. 

And to show you how I’m holding a FREE styling class ‘The four key spring pieces you need to create stylish outfits for brighter days‘ at 12pm on Thursday 22nd April. In it you’ll discover how to build outfits that give you confidence whether you are working at home or stepping outside. Join me if…. 
  • You love fashion and clothes but feel stuck in a rut with your current style
  • Your lifestyle has changed so much in the pandemic you have no clue what to wear or buy anymore
  • You are looking forward to seeing people again but lack confidence in your outfit choices for going out
  • You’ve searched online for style ideas but are overwhelmed by the choice and don’t know where to start
“Just finished the class and took loads of notes, thank you. So much I found interesting and useful! Can’t wait to make outfits using my wardrobe (and maybe buy some new things too)
xxx”

After watching the class you will…
  • Feel excited about getting dressed again and fall back in love with your wardrobe and your personal style
  • Have learnt the secret to creating outfits and a wardrobe full of clothes that you love, so you can emerge from lockdown looking stunning 
  • Understand the spring styles that work for your lifestyle, whether you are staying in or going out so you will always have something you love to wear
  • Know where to buy key Spring essentials so you can start shopping cleverly right away
By the end of the class you’ll know how to create stylish Spring outfits that give you confidence without spending a fortune.
 So if you’re tired of your Spring style (or lack of) and are looking for some inspiration on what to wear after lockdown please click here to register your place on ‘The four key spring pieces you need to create stylish outfits for brighter days.’ Spaces are limited so don’t miss out, book your spot today!
 I look forward to seeing you there!
 Sally x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.