My family has cover with WPA. A few things that made me opt for them:
- It's a not-for-profit organisation
- I have an individual I can call, who helped arrange the cover and also can help if I've got any questions along the way.
- Not all claims have to go via a GP as long as they're pre-approved. (We had a nightmare with my father and AXA in relation to this.)
- They have good 'cash back' on dental, optical and medical checks as a standard part of the policy
- I did get quotes from other providers, and WPA came out nearer the lower end.
The person I deal with is Cora Corrigan - email@example.com
. (I just checked and she's OK with her email address being shared here!)