Face Covering Exemption cards.

4 posts
ronangel
Options:
Share this post on:

Face Covering Exemption cards.

Postby ronangel » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Face Covering Exemption cards.Print out ones that needed and carry in plastic wallet to show to whoever in UK.
Site was closed down but I as with all these things archived straight away and you can get from my site now. Disclaimer: supplied as is with use up to person using wherever. https://ssrichardmontgomery.com/downloa ... ards-4.pdf
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Face Covering Exemption cards.

Postby chorister » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:37 pm

Unless there is a medical reason not to, why not just wear a mask?  It's a very small thing to do which may make a small difference - why not just do it, instead of turning it into some ideological battleground?
Luvnyrick
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Luvnyrick » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:38 pm

People will be wearing them untill the day they die.it seems to be the fashion now.you can wear them on your wrist !! on your elbow !!on your arm !! and even under your chin !! The sheep will follow everywhere !! O I forgot iv even seen  them hanging on one finger !!
ronangel
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ronangel » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:49 pm

chorister wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:37 pmUnless there is a medical reason not to, why not just wear a mask?  It's a very small thing to do which may make a small difference - why not just do it, instead of turning it into some ideological battleground?
 This is intended for people with medical reason to show to prove status,as NHS doctors dont give letters.
 Because people get  harassed by those that do not know their medical history, as all disabilities are not visable.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.