New Local Food Business!

2 posts
ToriSotto
Options:
Share this post on:

New Local Food Business!

Postby ToriSotto » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:35 pm

*New Local Business Isabella's Pantry Delivers Delicious Home-Cooked Food to Your Door*

Hi - I'm Tori, first time mum to my one year old Isabella and founder of Isabella's Pantry.

I have always loved to cook, eating and sharing good food is one of my greatest joys in life. During lockdown when we couldn't venture to our favourite cafes and restaurants I turned to cooking even more, the days would revolve around what we were going to eat and sitting down to a yummy meal was always a highlight of the day.​I wanted to find a way to share my cooking and so the idea of Isabella's Pantry was born!

Delicious and nutritious home-cooked food delivered to your door from pasta sauces, bean stews and banana bread to brownies, cakes and granola. Everything is hand made by me (and approved by Isabella!) and I will only ever use the highest quality ingredients. ​My aim is to take the hassle out of eating well, creating healthy, delicious, uncomplicated food you really want to eat.

I am based just off Northcote rd and deliver for free in the local area.

For more information & enquiries please do get in touch via email isabellaspantry at gmail dot com or check my instagram page isabellas_pantry.

Attachments
Isabella's Pantry Logo.jpg
Chal Roarke
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: New Local Food Business!

Postby Chal Roarke » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:57 pm

I also had a food store on Shopify platform. Only after I switched to Kukapp mobile application I noticed some really significant change in terms of traffic and profit. So I recommend you to make your own research and optimize your mobile application since it is extremely important.