Access Bars Class

2 posts
maria_coopergomes21
Options:
Share this post on:

Access Bars Class

Postby maria_coopergomes21 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:06 pm

An Access Bars Class is a gift that keeps on GIVING. 
Upcoming dates are Friday 21st January and Saturday 29th January.

Would you like to add something to your life that could bring more ease and lightness to your world? 

I am so grateful that I found Access Bars in 2019. At the time my eldest son had a late diagnosis of ADHD (22 at the time), my mother had two strokes and my father died. My world was upside down and I had a lot going on. I was exhausted from all the roller coaster of emotions I was experiencing. My mood was very low, and I was constantly experiencing anxiety.

One word that describes Access Bars is MAGICAL. This modality has contributed  (and continues to do so ) to me and my body in so many ways. Having sessions (gave )gives me the space to rest, renew and recharge. It taught me and my body to receive relaxation, stop the monkey mind, to be/have ease with all the intensity I was experiencing. 

Learning Access Bars brings ease and lightness to all stress-related issues.
Anyone can learn it.
Add it to your existing profession or if you are looking to change your profession. 
It can support and contribute to children and adults who have neurodiverse conditions; ADHD, ADD, Autism and more. 

If this class is calling you and you would like to know more DM me to book a FREE consultation so we can chat  07961803298

priscilla-du-preez-frRrn5ASwzo-unsplash.jpg
Pomegranate
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Access Bars Class

Postby Pomegranate » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:14 pm

Sounds great but what exactly is it? Therapy? Exercise? Apologies but I've never heard of it?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.