Health Coaching for Women over 40

1 post
LadyNicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Health Coaching for Women over 40

Postby LadyNicholls » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:17 am

Looking to rekindle the energy of your youth?

Most people think aging is inevitable but when we understand our biology and give our bodies exactly what it needs, the impossible becomes possible.

Hi I am Rebecca. A Wandsworth based mum and integrated health coach and not only have I discovered a way to boost my metabolism and reverse aging. I am helping 100's of women regain their fountain of youth with lifestyle changes.

I work with women 1:1 over a minimum period of 3 months to hack hormones and feel better than ever.

My mission started when I was diagnosed with a chronic illness in my pregnancy and was determined to feel better than ever after my second child. I have trained with some of the best of the best in terms of integrative medicine and use the best labs in the world to bring a very unique program that is designed to your unique biology.

Want to have higher energy levels and feel less fatigued?

Want better skin?

Want to feel good in your body again?

Still trying to lose baby weight?

I love seeing the transformations my clients experience...

Rebecca is not only very knowledgeable, she really understands the daily challenges Mothers face. And she created an amazing program for me to follow based on my blood/gut test results. Everything I thought that was healthy for me was actually preventing me from being my ideal weight and I just couldn’t shift the fatigue. As well as being dependent on Coffee. Rebecca has helped me to shift in a such a big way and I will never go back. I am 3 stone down and feeling like I was in my 20's. Thank you Rebecca you truly are a godsend

My work goes deeper than just food.
It's long lasting and has the ability to transform habits for your whole family.

Your health is your wealth

Please book your free consultation

www.rebeccanicholls.love

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.