Treatments for mothers

1 post
Chanise
Options:
Share this post on:

Treatments for mothers

Postby Chanise » Tue May 17, 2022 3:23 pm

Good Afternoon,

My name's Chanise and I’m a Skin Therapist at The Anti Wrinkle Clinic in Central London.

If you haven’t heard of us, The Anti Wrinkle Clinic is led by the renowned Dr Yiannis who is known for being the most sought-after aesthetics practitioner in the industry. Highly respected with a loyal client base; providing the safest as well as effective treatments to rejuvenate the skin and helping to restore lost confidence.

I’d love to personally offer you a short virtual meeting, around 10-15 minutes, this week or next. I can show you what treatments we offer, including VIP promotional treatments & offers, and the results we have achieved for our clients.

I work with well-known brands, to name a few, ZO Skin Health, Obagi Medical, pHformula and iSclinical. As a qualified Skin Therapist with a decade of skin experience, I value each customer that comes to see me and understand the nature of skin care. It is my duty of care to help you find resolutions and help support you on your journey. I help provide solutions and a skincare routine my clients can fall in love with.

Feel free to call or text me any time on 07388198882 or reply back to this email.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.