1-2-1 Life & Weight Loss Coaching

1 post
sallywebstercoaching
Options:
Share this post on:

1-2-1 Life & Weight Loss Coaching

Postby sallywebstercoaching » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:17 am

If you're tired of fad diets, your weight, feeling stuck with your eating and drinking, and want to find a weight loss solution that leaves you feeling confident in your body and at peace with food, I encourage you to explore 1-2-1 coaching with me. 

I take my clients through a 90 day programme of weekly coaching to help them create better health and to feel better in themselves. It's a unique approach that tackles what the weight loss and health industry often fails to address -- WHY we eat in the way we do and HOW we eat when we're stressed, bored, tired, annoyed, etc. It combines those two pillars with WHAT to eat and WHEN, in order to create a 360 approach that will give you lasting results. 

After years of dieting and losing weight only to put it back on, this is what helped me to get off the diet hamster wheel for good and finally get the results I was after. 

Coaching is a brain-based solution to weight loss, focusing on creating authentic, sustainable habit change. I work with your habit brain so that your desired behaviours become automatic. I address how you handle your emotions (and life!), as well as give you guidance and structure towards eating optimally, so that you can create a relationship with food, alcohol, and yourself, that you absolutely LOVE. 

You can find out more here: www.sallywebstercoaching.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.