1-2-1 Career Coaching - what's next in your career journey...?

1 post
abbyhughes76
Options:
Share this post on:

1-2-1 Career Coaching - what's next in your career journey...?

Postby abbyhughes76 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:06 pm

• Are you returning to work after a career break, long-term sickness or parental leave?
  • Considering a change of role or career?
  • Do you need help nailing a new job or promotion? 
  • Stepping up into a more challenging role?
  • Or simply re-assessing your options, priorities, and work-life balance in today's ever-changing world?
I’d love to work with you. I’m passionate about helping people achieve their goals, get more satisfaction from their careers, and optimize their work-life balance. I bring 25 years of business leadership experience in addition to my coaching skills, and have a strong background in People Strategy, Technology and Change Leadership. I've also been through all of these transitions myself on a personal level, and understand the challenges first-hand of being a working parent, juggling hybrid working and childcare, and returning to work after an extended period.​Career Coaching is a personal journey, so it's important to find the right coach for you - I offer a free discovery session upfront to discuss your focus areas, what to expect and to see if it feels right for you.

Please get in touch if you'd like to find out more:

Abby Hughes, Career Coach based in SW16. I offer sessions online or in-person to suit each individual.

more info on www.condorconsulting.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.