how do I remove falsh eyelashes

3 posts
seychelles
Options:
Share this post on:

how do I remove falsh eyelashes

Postby seychelles » Thu May 25, 2023 11:22 pm

I have recently had some eyelash extensions but sadly they look ridiculous and I would like to take them off without having to go back to the salon. Could anyone recommend the best and safest way to do this or do I need to get them taken off professionally.
happy days
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: how do I remove falsh eyelashes

Postby happy days » Tue May 30, 2023 3:56 pm

The first time I had them, I didn't like the look of the length in the centre, so I careful trimmed them slightly. I thought the very even length wasn't natural enough looking, and I wanted the length more at sides.

Not suggesting you do this, just saying I did. After about 3 weeks they tend to be dropping off I found (only done twice as second time it was a little painful !)
WanYakuwea
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: how do I remove falsh eyelashes

Postby WanYakuwea » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:28 pm

If you want to remove them at home, it's best to be cautious. You could use a gentle oil-based makeup remover or olive oil to loosen the adhesive, but be very gentle to avoid damage. It's always safer to seek professional help if you're unsure or concerned. Speaking of which, you might find useful information and products on a website called Lashpro.nz. They offer a range of resources and solutions for lash enthusiasts. Good luck, and I hope you find a solution that works for you! 😊

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.