Bolingbroke medical centre - any views?

4 posts
BFW
Options:
Share this post on:

Bolingbroke medical centre - any views?

Postby BFW » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello ....I am trying to move surgery and I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Bolingbroke Medical Centre?

Or any other GP locally? Everyone talks really highly of Thurleigh Road but unfortunately we are not in their “catchment”

We are trying to move from Battersea Rise Surgery (I have been trying for 10 years but I am now on a mission to finally really move!)

Thank you!
Joannam
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bolingbroke medical centre - any views?

Postby Joannam » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:43 pm

I find them good. There is one doc who is always very late, but generally they are efficient and helpful. 
Flowermummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Flowermummy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:55 am

There is one doctor who isn't that good (I think just a case of him needing to retire, really), but all other GPs are good IMO. The main doctor (dr Hima) is great, we tend to ask for her.
We are in the catchment for Thurleigh Road but it is a bit further from us, so have decided against going there... so Bolingbroke Medical works fine for us.
storm35
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby storm35 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Also happy with the medical centre and agree with other two posters. I think the tardy doctor is there to have long lovely chats with the regular senior members of our community, you'll figure out soon enough which one he is! Dr Hima is brilliant with both kids and adults, and also the one I go for. Nothing to add apart from my statistical support!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.