Be stylish whatever the day brings you!

1 post
The Style Ruru
Options:
Share this post on:

Be stylish whatever the day brings you!

Postby The Style Ruru » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi Nappy Valley Mums,

I am a trained fashion stylist and have just moved into Wandsworth Town. 

Are you a busy mum and just don’t have enough time in the day to dedicate to your look?

Do you admire those women who seem to make no effort at all but somehow still manage to look stunning, in perfect Instagram worthy looks, with children alongside them or proudly showing their baby bump?

If your answer to any of the above is yes, I'd love to meet you! I’m here to help you save time and gain confidence.

We’ll work together in one on one sessions to curate a style that works hard for you and your lifestyle, and that makes you feel confident in your own skin. This is important not just for your look, but for your mindset. 

We’ll look at what styles, cuts and colours suit you best and how we can create a personal wardrobe that’s easy to manage and makes sense for you as a current or future mum.

We all know there’s nothing like feeling confident to take on everyday challenges. And I promise we'll have fun, and a nice chat. 

I’ve been trained as a fashion stylist and personal style consultant in Paris at the Istituto Marangoni. From there I’ve went on to work for the likes of Vogue, Marie Claire, and jewellery designer Tom Binns. I then moved into fashion PR and brand communications, but kept my passion for fashion. I believe that our look and the things we surround ourselves with can have an immense impact on the way we feel, and can bring us up or down just as much as people / relationships do. I now want to work with you to make you feel beautiful and confident every day.

Personal 1 hour consultation in the comfort of your home £60 (includes call ahead or coffee for brief and analysis).
Love, 
Ru

The Style Ruru
Love,
Ru

The Style Ruru

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.