Monday evening Yoga at Chatham Hall

2 posts
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Monday evening Yoga at Chatham Hall

Postby meriem » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:52 pm

A1366F7B-C5C6-4381-9155-BDCB1B888DF8.jpeg
Practice Yoga with Nadia this Autumn at Chatham Hall.
Classes Resume on Monday 10 September. New Yoga enthusiasts Welcome.

As featured in Clapham Mums and praised on NappyValley net Nadia’s longstanding and popular weekly candle-lit Hatha classes are a local isnstitution for yoga lovers in nappy valley.

Classes take place every Monday evening at Chatham Hall on Northcote Road and Wednesday evening at St Barnabas Church and offer a full repertoire of held yoga postures, salutations, flowing sequences, balances, inversions and seated postures to cater for a developing yoga practice at every level. Nadia's teaching style is mindful and thorough with an emphasis placed on establishing presence and embodied awareness throughout the paced but challenging physical practice. The asana practice is accompanied by pranayama and meditation/relaxation to still the awakened energies, experience the mind settling and discover the deep awareness that is the intention of an authentic yoga practice.

006F7F06-C23D-4FF9-ADFF-FBC4C0257865.jpeg

This term Nadia is offering ten yoga classes for £100 for those who book online before September. This offer is available only until the end of September

Follow this link to buy your ten class pass now and discover or rediscuover the depth and power of Hatha Yoga:
https://nadiaraafat.com/class-schedule-and-bookings/
F057C358-87FE-4B13-82F1-8130BCE79C47.jpeg
nadiaraafat
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Monday evening Yoga at Chatham Hall

Postby nadiaraafat » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Dear Nappyvalleynetters

I am inviting you to come and experience Yoga with me at Chatham Hall this autumn. I welcome experienced practitioners and enthusiastic beginners alike.
All you need to do is turn up ready to practice. Everything is provided.
Please come and join me at Chatham Hall on Monday evenings at 6.30pm and 8pm.
Discover radiant health and well-being and begin your inner exploration with me.
Nadia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.