The Baby Care Company - practical,valuable antenatal classes

2 posts
ESA
Options:
Share this post on:

The Baby Care Company - practical,valuable antenatal classes

Postby ESA » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 pm

We run 'antenatal' classes to prepare you for life with your newborn.

Parents often say they wished they'd known what to expect after giving birth, as it's one of the toughest and most tiring times of their lives. As a result of this, The Baby Care Company was established to share real life parental experience through a series of classes that prepare you for what's to come.

Classes that we run either on a 121 or small group basis are -
Getting Ready
The Early days
Getting into your stride
Practical dads
Refresher course for 2nd and 3rd time mums

For more details of our classes in Clapham, Battersea SW11,Balham and surrounding areas please visit http://www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk or call 020 7228 1041. info@thebabycarecompany.co.uk
The Baby Care Company
www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk
1st and 2nd baby preparation classes in the local area.
Riona
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Baby Care Company - practical,valuable antenatal classes

Postby Riona » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

I have done the first 2 stages of this amazing course, "getting ready" and "the early days". It is really worth it, as you get to have 1 on 1 attention about all the questions you have; in a small group; in a comfortable place, which is nice and personal. You get to find out many things about your baby, yourself, birth etc which you may not know... Eilish uses appropriate props to demonstrate and show you things, like to how to hold your baby, how to dress it, how to bath it, what certain things look like etc which I found really interesting. She also gives you notes to follow which you get to keep, show your husband and read about at home. She is professional, well spoken and very approachable. I would recommend these courses to any new mum, as I have found them really worthwhile.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.