single parent group

1 post
kateandemily
Options:
Share this post on:

single parent group

Postby kateandemily » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

My Single Parent Friend – Is an opportunity to sit and chat in a small group over a brew and a biscuit

A chance to thrash around some of the issues facing single parents in an interesting and positive way and get together with others who might have experienced some of the conundrums that may be in your life to laugh and make some new friends who really know where you are coming from .

Whilst the’ meetups’ will be relaxed they will follow a loose structure with a chance for people to think about various aspects of their lives which they can share but certainly a chance to air and seek others views ,or not as they prefer

We will cover subjects from all angles : yours, the children your ex’s your friends and ‘other people including topics such as Putting the past behind you / Dating and new partners / Friends and holidays / Co parenting with your ex /making the most of your child free time and so on, but you can dip in and out without any obligation at all.

The groups will meet once a month in the Oak Room at St Luke’s on the first Wednesday of the month though this will accommodate school holidays they are free and will run from 7.30 – 9 pm on the first Wednesday of the month starting on Feb 1st

Have a look at www.kateandemily where I shall be posting the subjects we are covering week by week along with the outcomes of the sessions if you want to be a virtual participant and let me know what you think and better still if you would like to come !

Kate

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.