Party Entertainers

3 posts
Swmummyofboys
Options:
Share this post on:

Party Entertainers

Postby Swmummyofboys » Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi there

I was wondering whether anyone can recommend a party entertainer for a 5 year old boys party? Previously we have had Amanda from Amanda's action kids and hired It's a kids thing but I am looking for a change.

Has anyone used someone you can recommend?

Thanks!
greyingmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Party Entertainers

Postby greyingmum » Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh yes, I can definitely recommend someone!! There's a company whose website is www.nuttyschildrensparties.co.uk who offer all sorts of adventure/ games style parties. All the entertainers are actors or actresses and there's one in particular called Sophie who is fantastic. I have a personal interest as she was my next door neighbour for 13 years and I've watched her go through school, university and now into her career but you couldn't hope to meet a more genuinely amazing young woman. She's brilliant with the children and her enthusiasm is infectious. Your son will adore her, as all three of my children do, especially my six year old son who begs me to let her look after him!
Hope you get something sorted for the party and good luck with all those 5 year olds. :)
minidiva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Party Entertainers

Postby minidiva » Mon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi

I run a company called Mini Diva and we offer parties in Eddie Catz Wimbledon and Putney. I hope that we can help you, if your son is into pirates than we can offer the Princesss and Pirates Theme(for aged 4-6years). For more info please call me on 0845 201 1268(option 5) or log onto http://www.eddiecatz.com and follow the link to Mini Diva Parties. Hope we can help!!
:lol:

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.