Seeking Female secondary school Math Wiz

2 posts
Belmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking Female secondary school Math Wiz

Postby Belmummy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Looking for a secondary school aged maths wiz (female) to buddy up with my primary school daughter for some light (paid) tutoring on weekends or after school (we can be flexible on timing!). Preferably 15-17 years old with some confidence to explain and coach a younger student. We are based near Windmill road, Wandsworth Common. Great way for them to earn extra pocket money! Thanks for getting in touch!
madeleinestc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking Female secondary school Math Wiz

Postby madeleinestc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:13 pm

HI,
I have a 16 year old daughter who has just completed her A levels and received a 9 in Maths ( this is the top mark) She also received 3 other 9's and A*'s 
She is now studying for her A levels and is in Lower 6th Form at St Mary's School Ascot. She is studying both Maths and Economics for her A levels and is very good at maths.
She is the oldest of  4 children and most weekend she is tutoring my youngest son who is in yr 5 with his maths. Her tutoring has made a huge improvement to his studies.
She is really enjoying tutoring him and  she would love a part time job to tutor more Primary School Children in our area.
If you are interested in talking to my daughter I can get her to contact you directly.
We live on Clapham Common, so we are not to far away from you . My daughter comes home every weekend from school.
Thank you 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.