Worried about your child, or struggling with challenging behaviour?

1 post
AideenPlayTherapist
Options:
Share this post on:

Worried about your child, or struggling with challenging behaviour?

Postby AideenPlayTherapist » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi all, 

My name is Aideen McCartney. I'm an experienced play therapist and parenting coach based in South London.

At my private practice in Brixton Hill I offer after-school (or early afternoon) play therapy sessions for children aged from 4-12 years old. 

I also offer a range of support and coaching services to parents, all focused on helping parents to understand their children better and strengthening parent-child relationships. 

WHAT IS PLAY THERAPY?
Play therapy is a creative form of psychotherapy for children who are experiencing social emotional or behavioural difficulties. I've worked with dozens of children experiencing a range of difficulties including:
  • Challenging behaviour
  • Worries / Anxiety
  • Low self-confidence
  • Friendship difficulties
  • Parent Separation
  • ADHD
  • ASD
  • Bereavement
  • Trauma / Abuse
Play therapy provides children with a safe and confidential place to express themselves and work through their problems. It's the perfect kind of therapeutic support for young children, or those who struggle to or are reluctant to talk about their troubles. 

If you're worried about your child or would like to enjoy a closer relationship with them, please get in touch for a free phone consultation.

You can also find lots more information about me and my services, including a range of videos with lots of child development information and suggestions, at my website playfulpathways.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you

Aideen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.