Headshots for charity, 19th June 6pm-8.30pm, at the Wheatsheaf in Tooting Bec

4 posts
amumtoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Headshots for charity, 19th June 6pm-8.30pm, at the Wheatsheaf in Tooting Bec

Postby amumtoo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Join me for a fun night taking headshots and contributing to a worthy cause. In the second round of these events, I will be raising funds for SOS Children Villages UK, who help children that are alone and vulnerable across the world, by offering them a safe home. https://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk On the night I will take headshots in slots of 10 minutes and I will ask for a contribution to charity. The event is held in the private room upstairs, of the Wheatsheaf a popular pub in Tooting, and there will be an opportunity to also network. To reserve a slot contact me photography@shimilimears.com or click on the Eventbrite link below to buy a ticket, which is free and suggested donation is on the night. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/headshot ... 2302412192
Attachments
Happy Birthday!.jpg
7 boutflower road
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Headshots for charity, 19th June 6pm-8.30pm, at the Wheatsheaf in Tooting Bec

Postby 7 boutflower road » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:35 am

I would like to reserve a slot for my two children please

Quick question can I contribute as I wish ?

Shazia
amumtoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Headshots for charity, 19th June 6pm-8.30pm, at the Wheatsheaf in Tooting Bec

Postby amumtoo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi Shazia, thank you for your reply.

Of course I can register you for the event, send me your email address (mine is photography@shimilimears.com) and I can send you a slot. 

I have suggested a contribution of £15 per photo, to support SOS Children Villages, which is the charity I am raising funds for.

Happy to have a chat over the phone if you wish. 

Thank you 

Laura 

amumtoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby amumtoo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:50 pm

HI all, just to let you know I have a few slots left for this event, where I am offering to take headshots against a contribution to charity. 

I have slots between 7.40-8pm and 8.10pm-8.30. 

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list and have the opportunity for a new headshots and a contribution to a great cause. 

Thank you 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.