Birthday Party ideas for 8 year old boy!

4 posts
falconmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Birthday Party ideas for 8 year old boy!

Postby falconmum » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Looking for some suggestions where we can host about 20 kids. Non sporty/football crazy but happy with adventure.
We have done Flipout and are considering Go Ape & Mini Golf...
Budget option is Leisure center hire...

Would love some theme suggestions and other options.

TIA
mum_1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Birthday Party ideas for 8 year old boy!

Postby mum_1980 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 am

My seven year old has been to a couple of Nerf gun parties both indoors and outdoors. You have to arrange the venue, but they come to you. The outdoor one he went to had inflatable tanks and an obstacle course they had to navigate. All the bullets are foam and do not hurt.

Or you could try a go-karting party in Surbiton. http://www.surbiton-raceway.co.uk We've done this and it is really good fun but it means guests have to schlep out to Surbiton. In my view, it's worth it as it's a proper go karting course. 

Or you could consider a laser tag party. I think lots of places, including Eddie Katz offer this.

Bunnypigeon1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bunnypigeon1 » Sat May 29, 2021 4:59 pm

Go ape is really good fun, my daughter and her friends really enjoyed it. Sharky and George do great parties always- they’re expensive but worth it. You could rent out the exhibit cinema in Balham if your sons friends are calm enough to sit through a movie! The leisure centres do good swimming parties too for 8+- although some are better than others. There is a gaming van that comes to you if that’s something your son would like. Further afield there is kidzania- they do nice parties too. You could do an ice staking party in streatham or I think gamba do un Chelsea do laser tag parties. Just some ideas!
Thomass1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Thomass1 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:29 pm

I would say make barbeque and invite all your roots and neighbors' children, buy a present your son wants and he will definitely be happy with the birthday. I bought my son an automatic nerf gun and he was so happy that he even forgot that we had people in our house, I mean guests. For these age children like presents really much especially boys. But be careful with the nerf gun if you bought one and teach your children not to shoot in the face as it could be very painful or even dangerous.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.