Tinder without facebook

2 posts
randyrusso
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tinder without facebook

Postby randyrusso » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Hello there, sure thing. I was in you situation, wanted to create a Tinder account without revealing my personal Facebook account, and I found out that there are many ways and websites which provide this kind of services.
So I read some reviews and finally used this one - https://mobilesms.io/tinder-without-facebook/
mialuna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tinder without facebook

Postby mialuna » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Yes, you can create new account for Tinder))

Instruction:
1. Create a Facebook account specifically for Tinder

You can unlink your personal Facebook account if you want to keep your privacy on Tinder. 
Currently, the only sure way to remain anonymous and to be completely safe is to create a second Facebook account that you will only use for Tinder.
You can create a new Facebook account using a nickname, to ensure that none of your friends and subscribers know that you are registered with Tinder.
When registering you will need to enter your phone number. However, please don’t use your own phone number to link Facebook and Tinder to reduce the probability of breaching your privacy.
When you creating a new Facebook account, use only real phone numbers. We recommend using our real numbers SMSPLAZA.io to get an SMS confirmation code online with the disposable number. We can guarantee you with confidence, that all the numbers you buy will be private for you, that nobody used this number before you, and nobody will use it after you.

2. Create an anonymous Tinder account 

After installing the mobile app, use a temporary phone number to register. It will also provide you with anonymity in Tinder and allow you to use Tinder without your phone number. 

3. Link the anonymous Tinder account with your anonymous Facebook account.

Link Tinder with your new Facebook account created specifically for Tinder.
Congratulations,now you have a completely anonymous Tinder without Facebook! 
Now you can don’t worry about your confidentiality personal life .

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.