Lost Car Keys

3 posts
muddlethru
Options:
Share this post on:

Lost Car Keys

Postby muddlethru » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:01 pm

I've lost my car keys, I think they fell out of my pocket when I was walking but when I called the police station they told me they don't deal with lost propery any more. Where do you go if you either want to hand in lost propery or call to see if your thing has been handed in?! I don't know where to start looking - I'm hoping a good Samaritan has picked them up, but then what?!

If anyone has found any Volvo keys somewhere on wandsworth common, thurleigh road, wroughton road, Chatham road or Winsham grove (the route I took that day) please do let me know!!!

Thank you :D
Pentneyprincess
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lost Car Keys

Postby Pentneyprincess » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:10 am

I lost my car keys in December. You need to really notify your car insurance as if they are found and someone somehow works out it’s your car and takes it your insurance is invalid. Mine turned up 2 months later and I’ve since bought something called a Tile - retails at around £20 and is like gold dust. You can call it from your phone and it’s a gps so it shows you where your keys are etc. If you lose your phone you can press the Tile and it rings your phone even if it’s on silent. Amazing invention. Highly recommend it. Good luck with the keys.
angela1066
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lost Car Keys

Postby angela1066 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 am

Look on nextdoor.co.uk because I am sure someone at the weekend said they had found some Volvo car keys on Wandsworth Common and was looking for the owner to return them.  Hope this helps!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.