Come to Into the Wild Festival in Chiddinglye, Sussex August 23-26 - looks amazing for kids of all ages

3 posts
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Come to Into the Wild Festival in Chiddinglye, Sussex August 23-26 - looks amazing for kids of all ages

Postby GuyD73 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:59 am

Just wanted to let you all know about this brilliant festival called Into the wild that’s happening in Chiddinglye, Sussex on the August bank holiday 23-26 August.
 This is our first time at a festival, and indeed our first time camping, with the kids, but it does look like a wonderful environment for them, with loads of interesting outdoorsy activities, and I’m sure they are going to love it. Capacity is about 5k, so it won’t be too huge or overwhelming. We hope to get a few friends with families to join us at the festival and that way we can put all our tents in a circle and perhaps share childminding duties between us, to allow us to take turns to enjoy the evening’s entertainment. If you like the sound of the festival and are up for that, please give me a shout, include a mobile number and I’ll give you a call.
Here’s how it’s described on the FB page and please check out the links below for more info.   Come along to Into the Wild's amazing summer festival! Probably one of the best festival experiences in the UK.

With sublime world music, over 100 workshops, talks, woodland theatre, choirs, cinema, delicious street food stalls, survival skills, archery, fire making, fascinating talks, yoga, foraging, drumming, storytelling, dancing, award winning kids area, dance, spoken word, wild games and so much more.

Step out into beautiful nature and learn new skills, eat delicious food, meet new like-minded friends and embrace a new kind of festival!

All workshops, camping and music included. Just an hour from London, in amongst the beautiful meadows and enchanted forests of Sussex.

Family friendly with kids of every age, there's something for everyone at Into the Wild!

You can find out all the information and get tickets from here:

www.in2wild.com

(For info on past festivals, reviews and photos, have a look on

https://www.facebook.com/events/1245300652147823/?)
twingirlsmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Come to Into the Wild Festival in Chiddinglye, Sussex August 23-26 - looks amazing for kids of all ages

Postby twingirlsmama » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:49 am

Wow! I’m in for that.just gone to the website and looks like a really good child friendly event whilst also respecting that it’s not just for the kids.
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Come to Into the Wild Festival in Chiddinglye, Sussex August 23-26 - looks amazing for kids of all ages

Postby GuyD73 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:17 am

Right you lucky people. You can now get 20% OFF with discount code GUYDSUM19 and it's good on full weekend and Sunday only tickets, both youth and adult, however no parking or extras are discounted. Any revenue from parking is donated to the Sussex Wildlife Trust. 

The discount brings the cost of an adult 3 day festival camping ticket to just over £90, absolute bargain! Any questions, please give me a shout.  

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.