Holiday sports club at Allfarthing primary school will open this Friday if there are at least 10 participating kids

2 posts
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Holiday sports club at Allfarthing primary school will open this Friday if there are at least 10 participating kids

Postby GuyD73 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:03 am

Our girls go to Allfarthing, so we're trying out this holiday club run by one of the schools' PE teachers Amit, or MR V to the kids. 

It runs 9.30-3.30 this week and next and at £25 per day per child, it's pretty amazing value when compared to other summer holiday option. It's at St Anne's Crescent, Wandsworth SW18 2LR. 

Amit only had 5 takers for this Friday, but has said he's happy to run it, if a few more children can be found to make up the numbers. His number's 07950 66 30 66. 

So if you were one of the original bookers and disappointed not to have cover that day, or if you live locally and are interested in trying out a different childcare or holiday club solution, then do please contract Amit. 

If you are an Allfarthing parent from reception or year 1 who knows me and you'd like a playdate in the 3.30 to 5.30 slot after the sessions tomorrow or Thursday to give yourself a longer working day, then please shout, and if anyone were minded to reciprocate in a similar way for us on Friday, that would be amazing. More details on he flyer attached.    
Attachments
IMG_9785.JPG
vlm79
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Holiday sports club at Allfarthing primary school will open this Friday if there are at least 10 participating kids

Postby vlm79 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:48 am

Hi there - this looks super! My son starts in Reception in September and this is definitely something I would love him to do in holiday times from then onwards....sorry not much use now but it will be perfect in the near future! Many thanks.