Small garden - will a grass trimmer / strimmer suffice?

2 posts
boonkoh
Options:
Share this post on:

Small garden - will a grass trimmer / strimmer suffice?

Postby boonkoh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:52 am

I have a small grass lawn (approx 5x5m, 16x16ft). However, I have a lack of storage space (no external shed or garage) so either would have to store a tool indoors or get a small garden box to house it.

Is it worth getting a lawn mower for such a small lawn?
I have seen there are garden trimmers / strimmers that could work. Also it looks like I might need one anyways, as the lawn is right up to the fence on one of the sides, so a mower would probably not be able to get to the edge grass neatly.

Any thoughts from more seasoned gardeners or others with a small grass lawn too?
bernadette1983
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Small garden - will a grass trimmer / strimmer suffice?

Postby bernadette1983 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:28 pm

I mean it depends, I would for one make the purchase, but I'm crazy about good looking lawn, so maybe not the best point of view. The thing is if you feel the need to mow it like that or not, like if you actually think it will suffice. I personally always used the services of gardening companies even at the beginning when I had a little garden. Now I own a pretty big one and I hire https://lawn.com.au/ and they get the job done amazingly. I recommend to those that have the means to give gardening professionals a try. All my friends are crazy about my garden and whenever they come over it's a perfect picture spot.