Would any parents of under 16 year olds be willing to share experiences in a quick 3 min survey?

5 posts
burridgeantonia
Options:
Share this post on:

Would any parents of under 16 year olds be willing to share experiences in a quick 3 min survey?

Postby burridgeantonia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:16 pm

My name is Antonia and I live in Wandsworth. I'm a mum to two young children and together with a couple of of mum friends we're hoping to set up a new business for parents and I'd love to find out what you think of the idea.  😊

Would you be happy to kindly spare 3 minutes of your time to complete a quick questionnaire about your parenting experiences? You will have the chance to win a £50 Amazon Voucher to say thank you!

Please follow the link below and kindly fill out the survey (feel free to share away!):

www.surveymonkey.com/r/PPBT9Q2

Thank you so much in advance for your help!  🙏 💛
kylie@Flow
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Would any parents of under 16 year olds be willing to share experiences in a quick 3 min survey?

Postby kylie@Flow » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:27 am

Done! Based on the questions, it sounds like a great idea :)
burridgeantonia
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Would any parents of under 16 year olds be willing to share experiences in a quick 3 min survey?

Postby burridgeantonia » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:48 pm

Thank you - really appreciate it. 😊
monaco
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby monaco » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Done.  Good luck with the business
For stylish family holiday ideas in hotels and villas with pools, visit https://fromthepoolside.com
burridgeantonia
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby burridgeantonia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 am

Thank you 😊