Recommendation for a really excellent dentist?

4 posts
lalectrice
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation for a really excellent dentist?

Postby lalectrice » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:37 am

Can anyone recommend a really excellent dentist? I have spent a fortune at Glow and keep emerging with my teeth feeling worse! Extreme sensitivity has lead to the dentist there making a mouth guard, replacing a filling, covering exposed dentin (same tooth) and drilling out a fissure crack in a neighbouring tooth. Rather than improving, the sensitivity is now chronic and severe. The dentist is now suggesting root canal... I feel I need someone else to take a look at the area. Any suggestions/advice? Thanks.
UESNYC
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for a really excellent dentist?

Postby UESNYC » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm

It is a bit of a trek, but I highly recommend Dr. James Invest at the Harley Street dental clinic. 
amber100
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby amber100 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:42 am

I found myself in a similar situation a few years back and found Dipa at Dentistree (webbs road), to give an excellent and honest second opinion. She resolved the issue and I would now go nowhere else!
MagdaBT
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MagdaBT » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:14 pm

Can thoroughly recommend Daniel Hopkins at the Half Moon surgery on Half Moon Lane. I used to be a total dental phone but have received wonderful painfree treatment from Daniel for 10 years now including extractions, root canal treatment and dental implants. You can’t do better!