Rental over Xmas week

4 posts
Tickledpink
Options:
Share this post on:

Rental over Xmas week

Postby Tickledpink » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:33 pm

I’m a (former) nappy valley mum. Our boys were born in London, and we still LOVE London. I miss it terribly.   We are now living in Brussels, (originally from US) but hope to come back to London for a visit over Xmas break.  There’s not a lot of AirBnB options, and I’d love to be back in our old neighborhood between the commons. 
if anyone is traveling during the holidays and would like to make a bit of money renting their home out, let me know! 
Family of 5.  2 adults, twin boys age 7, girl age 4 (soon to be 5).
We are well traveled, will take excellent care of your home (no shoes in house, no food outside of kitchen etc...) 

Lizh6
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Rental over Xmas week

Postby Lizh6 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 am

Hi
We are going to be away for 3 weeks and live between the Commons. Are you able to give me your email address and I can contact you directly?

Lors_m
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lors_m » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello, I was just about to list our house on air bnb over Xmas time. We are away for a couple of weeks and happy to discuss further. (We are in Balham, v close to Wandsworth common). We have 5 bedrooms.

If you could send your email across I can get in touch with details!

Thanks
pippi2009
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pippi2009 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi 

We are away from the 21st of December and back on the 1st. We live between the commons, off Northcote rd. 3 bedroom so would work well with your family. 

Send me your e-mail and we can communicate that way. Look forward to hearing from you. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.