Childcare in Earlsfield

4 posts
VictoriaMG
Options:
Share this post on:

Childcare in Earlsfield

Postby VictoriaMG » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi all

Maybe a little early to this but I am 17 weeks pregnant and been advised that some nurseries/daycare require you to enrol before baby comes.

Does anyone have any experience of nurseries in Earlsfield (good or bad) and does anyone have any reliable babysitters with experience of small babies?

Thanks all!x
Kismet2010
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childcare in Earlsfield

Postby Kismet2010 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:09 am

Good morning,

I don’t have any nursery suggestions I’m afraid but I’m a local nanny with multiple newborn twin experience. I also babysit for many families in the Hill Hill/East Dulwich & Clapham Junction area.

I have experience from newborn to teen and have a clear DBS and first aid certificate. Feel free to message me anytime and we can discuss your needs

Best wishes
Cristina
TootingMumof2
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TootingMumof2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:53 pm

My son goes to Magdalen Nursery near St George's Grove (there are two in earlsfield)
The nursery is fantastic - small and friendly and feels like I have to drag him away some days as they're having such a good time! When he's struggled with things like settling or changing room the nursery have been incredibly caring and helpful.

Only issue is the waiting list - you'd need to get your name down pretty sharpish and if you're taking less than a year off, may struggle to get them a space for next year. We've just been confirmed a space for our second but know the list is very long!!

Good luck.
VictoriaMG
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby VictoriaMG » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:06 pm

Ah thanks so so much for this! I actually discovered this nursery just after posting and we’re down to go view in 2 weeks - hoping that visiting at 21 weeks pregnant might get us in in time! Eek! (Always though the ‘registering when pregnant was a myth’!) Thanks for your help and so good to hear a real account of it!x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.