Clipnclimb free toddler session

2 posts
Sheds
Options:
Share this post on:

Clipnclimb free toddler session

Postby Sheds » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:16 am

I tried making a booking through the link sent out this week.  I read it as booking a toddler with an adult would result in the toddler being free, expecting to pay £5.50 for the accompanying adult.

When putting in the NVplaydate code at the checkout I was told that I was not fulfilling requirements to have the discount.   I was booking a toddler and adult, so confused.

On speaking to them at Clipnclimb they tell me that I have to book 2 toddlers and 2 adults for the same session and then 1 of those toddlers would be free.  

It didn't mention anything like that on the link.

I am wanting to take my grandson along as a little treat and to see if it is something that he would be interested in doing again.  I don't have another adult and child to take along with me!

Confused, and somewhat disappointed!
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Clipnclimb free toddler session

Postby Annabel (admin) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi Sheds
So sorry that you feel a little let down. I can see why and we have amended the T&C's on the offer to make sure that it is explained more clearly.

We have also been in touch with Clipnclimb - please do email me directly and I will explain what we can do. The address is annabel@nappyvalleynet.com - please put SHEDS Clipnclimb in the subject so that I can spot it easily  :)

Warmest wishes

A x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.