Preparing for GCSEs - looking for your help

2 posts
ollyhunt
Options:
Share this post on:

Preparing for GCSEs - looking for your help

Postby ollyhunt » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:03 am

Hello,

I’m building an app to make learning STEM subjects more effective, and enable students to get a better grade in their GCSEs.

I’m looking to carry out some user testing with around 10 students, in order to test new features and content. This would involve using Stairway while we ask some questions, for around an hour. It would be at our office in Old Street, London, and if not, on a video call.

We’re happy to reimburse you for your time, at £20 per hour. You’ll also get free access to upcoming Features, before anyone else!

If anyone is interested, please let me know :)

Thanks
Olly
mariah1902
Share this post on:

Re: Preparing for GCSEs - looking for your help

Postby mariah1902 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:30 am

Hi ! I think this is a great initiative as GCSE is very tough to even pass. I have completed my GCSE 4 years ago. I took maths and physics. In o levels I took 8 subjects which includes maths B, pure maths, english language, chemistry, general biology, human biology, physics and bengali. I do not think that I will fit for your requirement as a candidate but I think you guys are doing a great job and I really appreciate the way people are thinking now a days because in our times no one though making education easier with the help of an app. I think this is a great idea for students to participate and help you out as this in time will help them in their studies. I am sure that you have made an outstanding plan for the software and it will definitely help out students who are weak. I was in a place where I kept retaking my courses and did nit even pass. It happened in 2015 while I was giving A levels physics exam. It was frustrating and I took 3 years to complete physics and maths. I really hope that you would be able to help the future candidates with your idea.