NVN Marketing - do you respond?

4 posts
Lili27
Options:
Share this post on:

NVN Marketing - do you respond?

Postby Lili27 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Dear Annabel and Team,
On 7th November I sent a marketing enquiry to NVN (to the usual e-mail address being annabel@) as I would like to enquire about your prices & packages for marketing products and services via your site (I used a different email account though) but this e-mail (as all others previously from this account) go unanswered with surprising consistency and indifference. Is there a reason for this and can you elaborate how ANY enquiries can be placed pls?
Much indebted.
Lili27
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NVN Marketing - do you respond?

Postby Annabel (admin) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:35 am

Hi Lili27
So Sorry. We really do aim to reply to all of the enquiries we get. 

I have checked my annabel@ email from 6th November just now and there was only one request for info but that person now has an ad running on the site so it couldn't have been you.

If you email a tel number or your email address to annabel@nappyvalleynet.com I will call on Monday or send the info over the weekend whichever you prefer.

Many thanks and sorry again

Annabel x
Lili27
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lili27 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi Annabel

I have (too regularly) sent emails over the years reminding you to improve on your orthography and I suspect that you 'chose' not to respond and I don't at all think that you 'always aim to respond (or at least acknowledge)' anyhow on a business level I do fully expect a response so I have just now resent the corporate enquiry (that I sent on the 7th, not the 6th) entitled 'Advertising Query - Second Attempt' so I look forward to a meaningful response.

Yours sincerely

Lili27
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Annabel (admin) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Dear Lil27
I think that I did reply earlier to you earlier this evening and would be happy to chat tomorrow afternoon.

I also attached the partner information.

We really do try to reply to all enquiries I promise.

A