Re :job opportunity

1 post
dany
Options:
Share this post on:

Re :job opportunity

Postby dany » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:43 am

Dear Florence , I read your post on this website and I was wondering if you might be interested in working as Maintenance Operations Assistant for luxury retail stores.
We are a small Architectural Project management Company and work with a lots of brands on the high street acting as local architects and supporting the refurbishment opening of new stores.
A fringe part of the business is organising the maintenance of some of our clients.
Your duties are those that normally go with your job title including supporting me in answering reactive maintenance calls from clients, opening and managing operational tickets, maintaining our CRM database, organising the attendance of
maintenance contractors, maintaining planned maintenance calendars, going out on site visits and writing reports .
Some of our clients include French and Italian luxury brands , hence your linguistic skills could be very useful.
We uses three offices in central London, Mayfair, Piccadilly and Holborn, but location can be flexible as required by work.
the hours as well tend to be 9 to 5 but sometimes we have to be in store at 8am or supervise some interventions after 7pm (basically be in store before or after opening times in which case hours will be paid as extra).
I am not sure if this is something you might be interested in.
if so give me a call and we can meet to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Daniela Corti

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.