The Orthodontic Practice Battersea - your experience and opinions please

2 posts
Azilal10
Options:
Share this post on:

The Orthodontic Practice Battersea - your experience and opinions please

Postby Azilal10 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi All

I have seen previous threads either specifically about The Orthodontic Practice Battersea (on Battersea Rise) or about Othodontics/ists generally, but they seem to have been posted some time ago so I wanted to reach out for more current thoughts.

I just wanted to see if anyone on here has any experience of this practice at all, in particular with Dr Samir Moghanchi? In addition have you or your children been fitted with a quadhelix device or thumbguard there and what was your experience like, and the outcome?

My daughter is due to be fitted with one under their watch so thought I'd do my due diligence and see what the general opinion of the practice and the experience is from you knowledgable lot!

Many thanks

rubyonrails
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Orthodontic Practice Battersea - your experience and opinions please

Postby rubyonrails » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:53 pm

I have three friends with 4 children between them all having undergone / undergoing ortho treatment at this Battersea Practice. The one who has finished has great teeth. All are private patients, I think that you can have ortho on the NHS at Battersea Ortho if you qualify? They all seem very happy. Hope this helps a little? I also have an adult friend who has used them, again very happy.